Terms and Conditions
- #LexisGreen – LexisNexis India Facebook Page and LexisNexisIndia Twitter Page
- #ConvenientAction – LexisNexis India Facebook Page, LexisNexisIndia Twitter Page and LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Page
- To participate in the contest via Twitter, one must follow @LexisNexisIndia Official Twitter Handle.
- To participate in the contest via LexisNexisIndia Facebook Page, one must like LexisNexisIndiaPage.
- To participate in the contest via LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Page, one must like LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Page.
- To qualify, the contestants have to tweet their answers (on Twitter begin with the handle @LexisNexisIndia and use#ConvenientAction and #LexisGreen.
- To qualify, the contestants have to post their answers on Facebook with #ConvenientAction and #LexisGreen for respective contests.
- LexisNexis Convenient Action and LexisGreen contests are sponsored by LexisNexis India. Contests are governed by the following “Official Terms and Conditions”. By participating in the contests, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Terms and Conditions and understands that the results of the contest, as determined by the Sponsor, are final in all respects.
Terms and Conditions
- The contestant agrees to provide complete and correct information with respect to his/her identity, affiliation, contact details, location, and any such other information as may be required.
- The contests will go live on June 2, 2016, at 6:00 PM and will end on June 8, 2015, at 12:00 PM with the declaration of the final result at 5:00PM, June 8, 2016.
- There will be one question for each contest: one for #ConvenientAction Contest and one for #LexisGreen Contest everyday.
- Separate winners will be announced for #ConvenientAction Contest and #LexisGreen Contest.
- Participants need to answer the questions correctly by 12:00 PM of the next day to be eligible for the lucky draw.
- The final announcement of winner will be done at 5 PM every next day.
- The Participants are required to answer the questions latest by 12 PM of the next day. We will not consider the answers given after 12 PM.
- The contest will be held on LexisNexis India’s Official Facebook Page –https://www.facebook.com/LexisNexisIndiaPage/ and Twitter Account –https://twitter.com/LexisNexisIndia or @LexisNexisIndia and LexisNexis Catapult Page –https://www.facebook.com/LexisNexisCatapult/
- The contest is valid for students/professionals aged 18 years or above. While there is no geographical restriction for participating contestants, the winners will have to provide an India address for delivery of their prizes. LexisNexis will not ship any prizes out of India and the winners will have to make their own arrangements for international shipments, if any at their own cost.
- The winners will be announced on LexisNexisIndia’s official TwitterPage, LexisNexisIndia Facebook Page and LexisNexisCatapult Facebook Page.
- Once the winners are announced, they need to send their full mailing address with pin code and contact number within 15 days by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Convenient Action or LexisGreen Contest mentioned in the subject line) for the prizes to be sent.
- The details provided by the participant will be used to inform them about LexisNexis’s offers and services.
Selection of Winners
- The contest will be judged by in-house jury and in the event of multiple correct answers, the winners will be chosen by a lucky draw.
- The decision of the judges in terms of selection of winners will be final and will not be subject to any further discussion/debate.
- Four winners will be declared each day.
- Three for #ConvenientAction Quiz for LexisNexis India Facebook Page, LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Page and LexisNexisIndia Twitter Page for #ConvenientAction Quiz.
- One for #LexisGreen Quiz
- Lucky winners of Convenient Action quiz will be entitled to the book named Convenient Action-Continuity for Change by Narendra Modi and lucky winners of LexisGreen quiz will be entitled to LexisGreenTM Pack.
- The gifts will be dispatched post contest – June 13, 2016.
All the winners of #ConvenientAction and #LexisGreen are requested to send in their details [Name, Contact Number, Industry, Designation, Address and Email ID] on Facebook Message as well as to email@example.com latest by June12, 2016, so that we can start with the process of prize distribution.
Once LexisNexis receives all the details, LexisNexis will share the list of LexisGreen Packs with the winners via Facebook and Twitter and winners need to send us their choice by June13, 2016, for LexisNexis to start with the distribution.
Rules and Regulations
- LexisNexis India reserves the right to change/modify terms and conditions and/or criteria of the Contest at any time at its discretion and without any prior notice and without assigning any reason.
- Employees (and members of immediate family) of LexisNexis and all its empanelled agencies are ineligible for this promotion.
- Violation of rules of contest, posting of any spam, foul, indecent, threatening, business promotion, and discriminatory and/or false comments would lead to disqualification of the participant from the contest, without further notice at the sole discretion of the organization.
- LexisNexis India shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, theft caused to the Prize(s) after dispatch to the winner/ his/ her assign(s).
- In case of any dispute or difference in respect of this Contest, the decision of LexisNexis India shall be final.
- LexisNexis reserves the right to amend or close the contest without prior notice
- LexisNexis will announce the names of the winners on its LexisNexis India Facebook Page, LexisNexis Catapult Page and LexisNexisIndia Twitter Page every day.
- LexisNexis reserves the right to use names and pictures of winners in its current or future marketing communication messages.