Terms and Conditions
- #LNLawlympics – LexisNexis India Facebook Page, LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Page, and LexisNexis India Twitter Page.
- LexisNexis #LNLawlympics contest is sponsored by LexisNexis India. Contests are governed by the following “Official Rules”. By participating in the contests, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and understands that the results of the contest, as determined by the Sponsor, are final in all respects.
- LexisNexis India reserves the right to change/modify terms and conditions and/or criteria of the Contest at any time at its discretion and without any prior notice and without assigning any reason.
- Violation of rules of contest, posting of any spam, foul, indecent, threatening, business promotion, and discriminatory and/or false comments would lead to disqualification of the participant from the contest, without further notice at the sole discretion of the organization.
- LexisNexis India shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, theft caused to the Prize(s) after dispatch to the winner/ his/ her assign(s).
- In case of any dispute or difference in respect of this Contest, the decision of LexisNexis India shall be final.
- LexisNexis reserves the right to amend or close the contest without prior notice.
- LexisNexis reserves the right to use names and pictures of winners in its current or future marketing communication messages
- Like LexisNexis India Facebook Page, LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Page, and LexisNexis India Twitter Page.
- To qualify, the contestants have to post their answers in the comments section of LexisNexis India & LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Pages with #LNLawlympics and they can also reply on LexisNexis India Twitter Page with #LNLawlympics.
- The contestant agrees to provide complete and correct information with respect to his/her identity, contact details, location, age, and such other information as may be required.
- The contest will go live on August 9, 2016, at 7:00 PM and will end on August 23, 2015, at 12:00 PM with the final announcement of winners on August 23, 2016.
- The contest will be held on LexisNexis India’s Official Facebook Page –https://www.facebook.com/LexisNexisIndiaPage/ and Twitter Account –https://twitter.com/LexisNexisIndia or @LexisNexisIndia and LexisNexis Catapult Page –https://www.facebook.com/LexisNexisCatapult/
- The contest is open to all LexisNexis Fans, and Followers of LexisNexis India Facebook Page, LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Page, and LexisNexis India Twitter Page. While there is no geographical restriction for participating contestants, the winners will have to provide an India address for delivery of their prizes. LexisNexis will not ship any prizes out of India and the winners will have to make their own arrangements for international shipments, if any at their own cost.
Selection of Winners
- The contest will be judged by in-house jury and in the event of multiple correct answers, the winners will be chosen by a lucky draw.
- The decision of the judges in terms of selection of winners will be final and will not be subject to any further discussion/debate.
- The winners will be announced on LexisNexis India Facebook Page, LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Page, and LexisNexis India Twitter Page.
- Once the winners are announced, they will need to send their full mailing address with pin code and contact number within 15 days by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with #LNLawlympics Winner along with date on which the Winners are announced and name of the respective LexisNexis India’s Social Media Page to be mentioned in the subject line) for the prizes to be sent.
- The details provided by the participant will be used to inform them about LexisNexis’s offers and services.
- Total Six Winners will be declared for #LNLawlympics Contest.
- Three winners will be announced every week, i.e. on every Tuesday, for the 2-week #LNLawlypmics Contest from the entries received on LexisNexis India Facebook Page, LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Page, and LexisNexis India Twitter Page.
- Two Winners from LexisNexis India Facebook Page.
- Two Winners from LexisNexis India Catapult Page.
- Two Winners from LexisNexis India Twitter Page.
- Lucky winners of #LNLawlympics Contest will be entitled for either a LexisGreenTM Pack or a LexisNexis India Book of their choice from the list we provide.
- Winners can choose one LexisGreenTM Pack from the following packs:
- LexisGreen Corporate Pack
- LexisGreen Civil Essentials Pack
- LexisGreen Criminal Pack
- LexisGreen Civil Procedure Pack
- LexisGreen Commercial Pack
- LexisGreen Constitution Pack
- Or, Winners can choose any one title from the LexisNexis India Books: http://lexisnexisindia.blogspot.in/2016/03/books-list-for-lexisnexis-legal.html or one from LexisNexis India Catapult Titles: http://lexisnexisindia.blogspot.in/2016/03/books-list-for-test-prep.html.
- The gifts will be dispatched to the winners once we receive all the required details from all the winners, i.e. till August 31, 2016. Dispatching of gifts will begin from first week of September.
All the winners of #LNLawlympics are requested to send in their details [Name, Contact Number, Industry, Designation, Address, Email ID and their Choice of LexisGreenTM Pack or LexisNexis India Book or LexisNexis India Catapult Book] to email@example.com latest by August 31, 2016, so that we can start with the process of prize distribution.