Terms and Conditions
- #MyLNMyFreedom Contest – LexisNexis India Facebook Page
- # MyLNMyFreedom Contest is sponsored by LexisNexis India. Contests are governed by the following “Official Rules”. By participating in the contests, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and understands that the results of the contest, as determined by the Sponsor, are final in all respects.
- LexisNexis India reserves the right to change/modify terms and conditions and/or criteria of the Contest at any time at its discretion and without any prior notice and without assigning any reason.
- Violation of rules of contest, posting of any spam, foul, indecent, threatening, business promotion, and discriminatory and/or false comments would lead to disqualification of the participant from the contest, without further notice at the sole discretion of the organization.
- LexisNexis India shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, theft caused to the Prize(s) after dispatch to the winner/ his/ her assign(s).
- In case of any dispute or difference in respect of this Contest, the decision of LexisNexis India shall be final.
- LexisNexis reserves the right to amend or close the contest without prior notice.
- LexisNexis reserves the right to use names and pictures of winners in its current or future marketing communication messages.
- To participate in the contest via LexisNexis India Facebook Page, one must like LexisNexis India Page.
- To qualify, the contestants have to post their photo either with Independence Day Theme or with any of their favorite title of LexisNexis India and tell us “What Freedom means to You?” in the #MyLNMyFreedom Contest App on LexisNexis India Facebook Page, or visit https://www.facebook.com/LexisNexisIndiaPage/app/292725327421649/.
- The contestant agrees to provide complete and correct information with respect to his/her identity, contact details, location, age, and such other information as may be required.
- The contest will end on August 15, 2015, at 8:00 PM with the final announcement of winners on August 16, 2016.
- The contest will be held on LexisNexis India’s Official Facebook Page –https://www.facebook.com/LexisNexisIndiaPage/
- The contest is open to all LexisNexis Fans, and Followers of LexisNexis India Facebook Page. While there is no geographical restriction for participating contestants, the winners will have to provide an India address for delivery of their prizes. LexisNexis will not ship any prizes out of India and the winners will have to make their own arrangements for international shipments, if any at their own cost.
- The winners will be announced on LexisNexis India Facebook Page.
- Once the winners are announced, they will need to send their full mailing address with pin code and contact number within 15 days by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with MyLNMyFreedom Contest to be mentioned in the subject line) for the prizes to be sent.
- The details provided by the participant will be used to inform them about LexisNexis’s offers and services.
Selection of Winners
- Top three entries with the maximum number of votes will be declared as winners of #MyLNMyFreedom Contest.
- Three winners will be declared on 16th August, 2016 for the #MyLNMyFreedom Contest.
- Lucky winners of #MyLNMyFreedom Contest will be entitled to one LexisNexis India book of their choice from the list we provide.
- Winners can choose any one title from the LexisNexis India Books: http://lexisnexisindia.blogspot.in/2016/03/books-list-for-lexisnexis-legal.html or one from LexisNexis India Catapult Titles: http://lexisnexisindia.blogspot.in/2016/03/books-list-for-test-prep.html
- The gifts will be dispatched to the winners once we receive all the required details from all the winners, i.e. till August 31, 2016. Dispatching of gifts will begin from first week of September.
All the winners of #MyLNMyFreedom Contest are requested to send in their details [Name, Contact Number, Industry, Designation, Address, Email ID and their Choice of LexisNexis India Book or LexisNexis India Catapult Book] to email@example.com latest by August 31, 2016, so that we can start with the process of prize distribution.