Terms and Conditions
- #LN4Students – LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Page
- LexisNexis #LN4Students contest is sponsored by LexisNexis India. Contests are governed by the following “Official Rules”. By participating in the contests, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and understands that the results of the contest, as determined by the Sponsor, are final in all respects.
- LexisNexis® India reserves the right to change/modify terms and conditions and/or criteria of the Contest at any time at its discretion and without any prior notice and without assigning any reason.
- Violation of rules of contest, posting of any spam, foul, indecent, threatening, business promotion, and discriminatory and/or false comments would lead to disqualification of the participant from the contest, without further notice at the sole discretion of the organization.
- LexisNexis® India shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, theft caused to the Prize(s) after dispatch to the winner/ his/ her assign(s).
- In case of any dispute or difference in respect of this Contest, the decision of LexisNexis® India’s decision shall be final.
- LexisNexis® India reserves the right to amend or close the contest without prior notice.
- LexisNexis® India reserves the right to use names and pictures of winners in its current or future marketing communication messages.
- Like LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Page
- To qualify, the contestants have to post their answers in the comments section of LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Page with #LN4Students.
- The contestant agrees to provide complete and correct information with respect to his/her identity, contact details, location, age, and such other information as may be required.
- The contest will go live on November 13, 2016, at 7PM and will end on November 17, 2016, at 12PM with the final announcement of winners on November 17, 2016, at 7PM.
- The contest will be held on LexisNexis Catapult Page –https://www.facebook.com/LexisNexisCatapult/
- The contest is open to all LexisNexis Fans, and Followers of LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Page. While there is no geographical restriction for participating contestants, the winners will have to provide an India address for delivery of their prizes. LexisNexis will not ship any prizes out of India and the winners will have to make their own arrangements for international shipments, if any at their own cost.
Selection of Winners
- The contest will be judged by in-house jury and in the event of multiple correct answers, the winners will be chosen by a lucky draw.
- The decision of the judges in terms of selection of winners will be final and will not be subject to any further discussion/debate.
- The winners will be announced on LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Page.
- Once the winners are announced, they will need to send their full mailing address with pin code, contact number and email id within 15 days by email to email@example.com (with “#LN4Students Winner” in the subject line) for the prizes to be sent.
- The details provided by the participant will be used to inform them about LexisNexis’s offers and services.
- Total 4 Winners will be declared for #LN4Students Contest November 17, 2016.
- Lucky winners of #LN4Students Contest on LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Page will be entitled for the Catapult books given below:
- Day 1 Winner will be entitled for the book named “GS at a Glance – Samanya Vigyaan (Hindi)”
- Day 2 Winner will be entitled for the book named “Antarashtriya Sambandh – Civil Sewa Pariksha Hetu (Hindi)”
- Day 3 Winner will be entitled for the book named “Samanya Adhyan Abhyaas Pustika – Bhugol – Civil Sewa Prarambhik Pariksha Hetu (Hindi)”
- Day 4 Winner will be entitled for the book named “Samanya Adhyan Abhyaas Pustika – Samanya Vigyan – Civil Sewa Prarambhik Pariksha Hetu (Hindi)”
- The gifts will be dispatched to the winners once we receive all the required details from all the winners, i.e. till December 01, 2016. Dispatching of gifts will begin after 1st December.
All the winners of #LN4Students are requested to send in their details [Name, Contact Number, Industry, Designation, Address, and Email ID] to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by December 01, 2016, so that we can start with the process of prize distribution.