Terms and Conditions
- #HoliKeRangLexisKeSang needs to be used to participate in the Holi Contest organized on LexisNexis India Facebook Page, LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Page, and LexisNexis India Twitter Page.
- LexisNexis #HoliKeRangLexisKeSang contest is sponsored by LexisNexis India. Contests are governed by the following “Official Rules”. By participating in the contests, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and understands that the results of the contest, as determined by the Sponsor, are final in all respects.
- LexisNexis® India reserves the right to change/modify terms and conditions and/or criteria of the Contest at any time at its discretion and without any prior notice and without assigning any reason.
- Violation of rules of contest, posting of any spam, foul, indecent, threatening, business promotion, and discriminatory and/or false comments would lead to disqualification of the participant from the contest, without further notice at the sole discretion of the organization.
- LexisNexis® India shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, theft caused to the Prize(s) after dispatch to the winner/ his/ her assign(s).
- In case of any dispute or difference in respect of this Contest, the decision of LexisNexis® India’s decision shall be final.
- LexisNexis® India reserves the right to amend or close the contest without prior notice.
- LexisNexis® India reserves the right to use names and pictures of winners in its current or future marketing communication messages.
- You need to Like/Follow LexisNexis India Facebook Page, LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Page, and LexisNexis India Twitter Page.
- To qualify, the contestants have to post their answers in the comments section of LexisNexis India &LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Pages with #HoliKeRangLexisKeSang and they can also reply on LexisNexis India Twitter Page with #HoliKeRangLexisKeSang
- The contestant agrees to provide complete and correct information with respect to his/her identity, contact details, location, age, and such other information as may be required.
- The contest will go live on March 11, 2017, at 6:00 PM and will end on March 14, 2017, at 12:00 PM with the final announcement of winners on March 14, 2017, at 7PM.
- The contest will be held on LexisNexis India’s Official Facebook Page –https://www.facebook.com/LexisNexisIndiaPage/ and Twitter Account –https://twitter.com/LexisNexisIndia or @LexisNexisIndia and LexisNexis Catapult Page –https://www.facebook.com/LexisNexisCatapult/
- The contest is open to all LexisNexis Fans, and Followers of LexisNexis India Facebook Page, LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Page, and LexisNexis India Twitter Page. While there is no geographical restriction for participating contestants, the winners will have to provide an India address for delivery of their prizes. LexisNexis will not ship any prizes out of India and the winners will have to make their own arrangements for international shipments, if any at their own cost.
Selection of Winners
- The contest will be judged by in-house jury and in the event of multiple correct answers, the winners will be chosen by a lucky draw.
- The decision of the judges in terms of selection of winners will be final and will not be subject to any further discussion/debate.
- The winners will be announced on LexisNexis India Facebook Page, LexisNexisCatapult Facebook Page, and LexisNexis India Twitter Page.
- Once the winners are announced, they will need to submit their complete detail at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/lexisnexisindiawinners for the prizes to be sent.
- The details provided by the participant will be used to inform them about LexisNexis’s offers and services.
Total 18 Winners will be declared for #HoliKeRangLexisKeSang Contest on March 14, 2017.
- Six Winners from LexisNexis India Facebook Page
- Six Winners from LexisNexis India Twitter Page
- Six Winners from LexisNexis India Catapult Page
Lucky winners of #HoliKeRangLexisKeSang Contest on LexisNexis India Facebook Page will be entitled for:
- Winner 1: 11th March: Textbook on Indian Penal Code
- Winner 2: 11th March: Criminology and Prison Reforms
- Winner 3: 12th March: Mergers and Acquisitions – A Comprehensive Step-by-Step Approach
- Winner 4: 12th March: Honeybees of Solomon- Memoirs of a Jurist ( 1st )
- Winner 5: 13th March: In and Around Tax Track (1st)
- Winner 6: 13th March: Transfer Pricing Comparables Insight Into IT and ITES
Lucky winners of #HoliKeRangLexisKeSang Contest on LexisNexis India Twitter Page will be entitled for:
- Winner 1: 11th March: V K Verma’s Making a Will Made Easy
- Winner 2: 11th March: Criminology and Prison Reforms
- Winner 3: 12th March: Nani Palkhivala’s The Courtroom Genius
- Winner 4: 12th March: On the Front Foot – Writings of Anil Divan on Courts, Press and Personalities Paperback – 1 Oct 2016
- Winner 5: 13th March: Textbook on Legal Methods, Legal Systems and Research, (Reprint) ( 2nd )
- Winner 6: 13th March: Universals Guide to CLAT & LL.B. Entrance Examination 2017-18
Lucky winners of #HoliKeRangLexisKeSang Contest on LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Page will be entitled for the Catapult books given below:
- Winner 1: 11th March: MPPSC Preliminary Examination Previous Years Solved Papers– Topic-wise Analysis (1994 to 2016)
- Winner 2: 11th March: MPPSC Prarambhik Pariksha Vigat Varsho Ke Prashnapatro– Vishay-vaar Vishleshan (1994 to 2016) (Hindi)
- Winner 3: 12th March: Samanya Adhyan Shrinkhla – Bharat Ka Bhugol (Hindi)
- Winner 4: 12th March: Samanya Adhyan Shrinkhla – Vishwa Ka Bhugol (Hindi)
- Winner 5: 13th March: Vishwa Ka Itihas– Civil Seva Mukhya Pariksha Hetu (Hindi)
- Winner 6: 13th March: Bhartiya Samaj–Civil Seva Mukhya Pariksha Hetu (Hindi)
The gifts will be dispatched to the winners once we receive all the required details from all the winners, i.e., till March 21, 2017. Dispatching of gifts will begin after 21stMarch.
All the winners of #HoliKeRangLexisKeSang Contest are required to submit their complete detail at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/lexisnexisindiawinners latest by March 21, 2017, so that we can start with the process of prize distribution.