Terms and Conditions
- #LetsRead needs to be used to participate in the World Book Day Contest organized on LexisNexis India Facebook Page, LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Page, and LexisNexis India Twitter Page.
- LexisNexis #LetsRead contest is sponsored by LexisNexis India. Contests are governed by the following “Official Rules”. By participating in the contests, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and understands that the results of the contest, as determined by the Sponsor, are final in all respects.
- LexisNexis® India reserves the right to change/modify terms and conditions and/or criteria of the Contest at any time at its discretion and without any prior notice and without assigning any reason.
- Violation of rules of contest, posting of any spam, foul, indecent, threatening, business promotion, and discriminatory and/or false comments would lead to disqualification of the participant from the contest, without further notice at the sole discretion of the organization.
- LexisNexis® India shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, theft caused to the Prize(s) after dispatch to the winner/ his/ her assign(s).
- In case of any dispute or difference in respect of this Contest, the decision of LexisNexis® India’s decision shall be final.
- LexisNexis® India reserves the right to amend or close the contest without prior notice.
- LexisNexis® India reserves the right to use names and pictures of winners in its current or future marketing communication messages.
- You need to Like/Follow LexisNexis India Facebook Page, LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Page, and LexisNexis India Twitter Page.
- To qualify, the contestants have to post their answers in the comments section of LexisNexis India &LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Pages with #LetsRead and they can also reply on LexisNexis India Twitter Page with #LetsRead.
- The contestant agrees to provide complete and correct information with respect to his/her identity, contact details, location, age, and such other information as may be required.
- The contest will go live on April 22, 2017, at 7:00 PM and will end on April 24, 2017, at 12:00 PM with the final announcement of winners on April 24, 2017, at 7PM.
- The contest will be held on LexisNexis India’s Official Facebook Page –https://www.facebook.com/LexisNexisIndiaPage/ and Twitter Account –https://twitter.com/LexisNexisIndia or @LexisNexisIndia and LexisNexis Catapult Page –https://www.facebook.com/LexisNexisCatapult/
- The contest is open to all LexisNexis Fans, and Followers of LexisNexis India Facebook Page, LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Page, and LexisNexis India Twitter Page. While there is no geographical restriction for participating contestants, the winners will have to provide an India address for delivery of their prizes. LexisNexis will not ship any prizes out of India and the winners will have to make their own arrangements for international shipments, if any at their own cost.
Selection of Winners
- The contest will be judged by in-house jury and in the event of multiple correct answers, the winners will be chosen by a lucky draw.
- The decision of the judges in terms of selection of winners will be final and will not be subject to any further discussion/debate.
- The winners will be announced on LexisNexis India Facebook Page, LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Page, and LexisNexis India Twitter Page.
- Once the winners are announced, they will need to submit their complete detail at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/lexisnexisindiawinners for the prizes to be sent.
- The details provided by the participant will be used to inform them about LexisNexis’s offers and services.
- Total 10 Winners will be declared for #LetsRead Contest on April 24, 2017.
- Four Winners from LexisNexis India Facebook Page
- Four Winners from LexisNexis India Twitter Page
- Two Winners from LexisNexis India Catapult Page
- Lucky winners of #LetsRead Contest on LexisNexis India Facebook Page will be entitled for:
- Winner 1: 22nd April: Universals Short Essays & Paragraphs on Law including Legal Personalities- for Competitive Examinations ( 12th )
- Winner 2: 22nd April: Universals Multiple Choice Questions for Judicial Service Examination ( 10th )
- Winner 3: 23rd April: Law, Poverty & Development ( 3rd )
- Winner 4: 23rd April: V K Verma: Making a Will Made Easy
- Lucky winners of #LetsRead Contest on LexisNexis India Twitter Page will be entitled for:
- Winner 1: 22nd April: Indian Counter Terrorism Law
- Winner 2: 22nd April: The Ultimate Guide to the Judicial Services Examination 2017– For all States (Includes Questions on new Juvenile Justice Act, 2015)
- Winner 3: 23rd April: V K Verma: Making a Will Made Easy
- Winner 4: 23rd April: Universals guide to LL.M. Entrance Examination
- Lucky winners of #LetsRead Contest on LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Page will be entitled for the Catapult books given below:
- Winner 1: 22nd April: Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International Relations (General Studies II) Civil Services (Main) Examination
- Winner 2: 23rd April: Samanya Adhyan Shrinkhla – Vishwa Ka Bhugol (Hindi)
- The gifts will be dispatched to the winners once we receive all the required details from all the winners, i.e., till May 01, 2017. Dispatching of gifts will begin after 1st May.
All the winners of #LetsRead Contest are required to submit their complete detail at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/lexisnexisindiawinners latest by May 01, 2017, so that we can start with the process of prize distribution.