Terms and Conditions
- #StandUpIndia Contest is one of the contests of the campaign Mann Ki Baat Jan Jan Ke Saath.
- #MeriMannKiBaat needs to be used to participate in the Mann Ki Baat Jan Jan Ke Saath Contest, along with #StandUpIndia, organized on LexisNexis India Facebook Page, LexisNexis LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Page, LexisNexis India Twitter Page, and LexisNexis India Instagram Page.
- LexisNexis #MeriMannKiBaat contest is sponsored by LexisNexis India. Contests are governed by the following “Official Rules”. By participating in the contests, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and understands that the results of the contest, as determined by the Sponsor, are final in all respects.
- LexisNexis® India reserves the right to change/modify terms and conditions and/or criteria of the Contest at any time at its discretion and without any prior notice and without assigning any reason.
- Violation of rules of contest, posting of any spam, foul, indecent, threatening, business promotion, and discriminatory and/or false comments would lead to disqualification of the participant from the contest, without further notice at the sole discretion of the organization.
- LexisNexis® India shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, theft caused to the Prize(s) after dispatch to the winner/ his/ her assign(s).
- In case of any dispute or difference in respect of this Contest, the decision of LexisNexis® India’s decision shall be final.
- LexisNexis® India reserves the right to amend or close the contest without prior notice.
- LexisNexis® India reserves the right to use names and pictures of winners in its current or future marketing communication messages.
- You need to Like/Follow LexisNexis India Facebook Page, LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Page, LexisNexis India Twitter Page, and LexisNexis India Instagram Page.
- To qualify, the contestants have to answer in the comments section of LexisNexis India, LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Pages with #MeriMannKiBaat along with #StandUpIndia and they can also reply on LexisNexis India Twitter Page and LexisNexis India Instagram Page with #MeriMannKiBaat along with #StandUpIndia.
- The contestant agrees to provide complete and correct information with respect to his/her identity, contact details, location, age, and such other information as may be required.
- The contest will go live on June 18, 2017, at 7:00 PM and will end on June 20, 2017, at 12:00 PM.
- The contest will be held on LexisNexis India’s Official Facebook Page –https://www.facebook.com/LexisNexisIndiaPage/ , Twitter Account –https://twitter.com/LexisNexisIndia or @LexisNexisIndia, LexisNexis Catapult Page –https://www.facebook.com/LexisNexisCatapult/ and Instagram Account – https://www.instagram.com/lexisnexis_india/
- The contest is open to all LexisNexis Fans, and Followers of LexisNexis India Facebook Page, LexisNexis Catapult Facebook Page, LexisNexis India Twitter Page and LexisNexis India Instagram Page. While there is no geographical restriction for participating contestants, the winners will have to provide an India address for delivery of their prizes. LexisNexis will not ship any prizes out of India and the winners will have to make their own arrangements for international shipments, if any at their own cost.
Selection of Winners
- The contest will be judged by in-house jury and in the event of multiple correct answers, the winners will be chosen by a lucky draw.
- The decision of the judges in terms of selection of winners will be final and will not be subject to any further discussion/debate.
- The winners will be announced on LexisNexis India Facebook Page, LexisNexisCatapult Facebook Page, LexisNexis India Twitter Page, and LexisNexis India Instagram Page.
- Once the winners are announced, they will need to submit their complete detail at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/lexisnexisindiawinners for the prizes to be sent.
- The details provided by the participant will be used to inform them about LexisNexis’s offers and services.
- Total 4 Winners will be declared for #StandUpIndia Contest on 20th June, 2017
- One Winner for Facebook LexisNexis India Page,
- One Winner for Facebook Catapult Page,
- One Winner for Twitter Page, &
- One Winner for Instagram Page.
- Lucky winners of #MeriMannKiBaat Contest on LexisNexis India Facebook Page, LexisNexis India Catapult Facebook Page, and LexisNexis India Twitter Page will be entitled for the book – Mann Ki Baat – A Social Revolution On Radio.
- The gifts will be dispatched to the winners once we receive all the required details from all the winners, i.e., till July 10, 2017. Dispatching of gifts will begin after 10th July.
All the winners of #MeriMannKiBaat Contest are required to submit their complete detail at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/lexisnexisindiawinners latest by July 10, 2017, so that we can start with the process of prize distribution.